Mustard is a condiment made from the seeds of the mustard plant. A number of factors make it a healthy food, but few of them are known.
- An attractive mix full of carotenoids, zeaxanthin and lutein, vitamins A, C and K. All of these components are antioxidants that slow the aging process.
- Mustard helps losing extra pounds. Seeds that are made are treasure trove First B-complex vitamins such as niacin, thiamin, riboflavin and others. These compounds enhance the metabolism, which is always a desired effect if you want to lose weight.
- Consumption alleviates the symptoms of asthma as it contains selenium and magnesium. Both components impart a notable anti-inflammatory properties. If taken in moderation, helps control the symptoms of asthma, colds and flu.
- Protects even the development of gastrointestinal tumor formation. Mustard seeds contain phytosterols and other phytonutrients that prevent or at least delay the development of cancer in this area.
1. New Zealand is the first place on earth that receives the first ray of light. It specifically glints first on the small town of Rangitukia in North Island.
2. New Zealand established a state-run tourism department in 1901 – the first in the world.
3. The world’s smallest marine dolphin and the rarest sea lion thrive only in New Zealand’s waters.
4. The heights of Mount Everest were first conquered by Sir Edmund Hillary, a New Zealander.
5. The first Rugby World Cup in 1987 was won by the New Zealand All-Blacks.
6. Vineyards located in the southernmost tip of the world belong to New Zealand’s Central Otago region.
7. Wellington’s old Government Building is the biggest wooden structure in the southern hemisphere.
8. In 1893, New Zealand gave women the right to vote. It was the first country to do so.
9. Only three countries in the world have two official national anthems – Denmark, Croatia, and New Zealand.
10. New Zealand has a ratio of 400 golf courses for every four million people. It has the greatest number of golf courses in the world.
Besides romantic and quite cold, winter can be fun.
Never stop maintaining good physical shape just because of the cold and snowy weather.Here you will rediscover the many activities that can be done during winter.
The movement in the snow using snowshoes is not only fast and convenient, but is quite useful for strengthening the leg muscles.
According to experts, the long snowshoeing burns about 774 calories an hour for women and 1046 calories per hour for men.
Skiing improves balance , coordination and works on a large number of muscle groups. Cross country skiing is also quite an intense winter sport. It Helps in training of the majority of the body such as the shoulders , arms, back, chest , abdomen , buttocks and legs.
This sport can burn more calories than any other. Cross country skiing is a good cardio workout.
Ice skating is great aerobics. It burns about 20 calories per minute. Improves the vestibular system and coordination.
Each game in the snow strengthens the tone of the body , strengthens the immune system and stimulates the production of endorphins , which improve our mood .
To reduce depressive episodes typical of the winter season and around New Year euphoria, take the time to enjoy the winter and improve your physical condition.
Thus reducing the sad thoughts , stress and anxiety .